In today’s busy world, regular medical care is essential. It allows us to maintain our health and well-being. It can help us to prevent and treat illnesses, injuries, and other health conditions. Self-care is an integral part of medical care. It includes eating healthy foods, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, and managing stress. Doing so can help to stay healthy and avoid many health problems. Regular medical care can also allow us to catch health problems early when they are easier to treat. This can save us time, money, and potentially our lives.
It is common knowledge that emergency circumstances can be disorganized and overwhelming. Such a circumstance can make it tough to take proper care of oneself. You may be required to make hasty decisions without all the necessary knowledge. During an emergency, it is essential to remain calm and do what’s best possible. That is why many people buy the “Home Doctor Book” for their medical care. You can get everything from advice on how to treat a cold to information on how to deal with a more serious medical emergency.
The Home Doctor Book offers a comprehensive guide on managing most health situations when professional help is absent. It is a medical reference guide that helps people find the proper home remedies for their ailments. It provides step-by-step instructions on how to deal with everything from minor injuries to life-threatening emergencies. It also has a separate section on first aid and basic medical procedures.
Find out more about the Home Doctor book in the review below!
What is a Home Doctor Book?
Using the Home Doctor Book, you may become your own “home doctor.” It is a 304-page doctor-approved manual handling most medical emergencies when help is not on the way. Dr. Maybell Nieves wrote this book during her two-year tenure at the European Institute of Oncology in Milan, Italy. Now, the author’s methods are examined and implemented in war zones around the globe.
Dr. Maybell desires to empower ordinary people so they can take care of themselves in the absence of doctors and hospitals. Many protocols and procedures in the book do not require medical help because they are designed for self-application. This makes them incredibly valuable if the medical system cannot be relied upon, such as during prolonged power outages.
This book is nearly 300 pages long and contains practical advice, detailed graphics, and step-by-step directions to help you stay healthy and assist those in need. You will learn the secret to boundless willpower, which can transform couch potatoes into people with limitless energy. You will restore your optimal level of health and feel at ease in your skin.
What does this book offer?
The Home Doctor book is a tremendous medical guide for the layperson that can be used when medical assistance is unavailable or to treat common conditions that do not require a visit to the doctor. Dr. Maybell will provide you with an easy-to-follow set of illustrations and instructions to put your mind at ease. Here are some of the things that are present within the Home Doctor eBook:
- You will learn about the ten essential medical supplies for your home. A painkiller called Naproxen, which is more potent than ibuprofen, is one of the ten items you should have in advance.
- You will also learn about the most common medical errors that can be made during a power outage and how to handle crucial medications that require refrigeration, such as insulin, Humira, and more.
- You will discover a simple “at-home” treatment for the flu and other respiratory disorders.
- You will also learn why egg whites should be applied to second-degree burns and what over-the-counter medications and lotions to stockpile.
- You will also learn about the little-known markers that indicate if you are currently experiencing inflammation in your body.
- You will learn how to spot and respond to a heart attack. It is essential to be on the lookout for cold, sweating, nausea, and dizziness.
- What happens when you take expired medications, and why is it essential to discard expired ones?
- Dr. Maybell will demonstrate how to transform Usnea, a potent medicinal herb, into an antibiotic tincture to boost its efficacy and shelf life.
- Dr. Maybell claims that there are four antibiotics for treating disorders such as the common cold and nausea. It is essential to stockpile each of them to avoid any adverse health effects.
- You will also discover that the most effective natural analgesic grows in your own backyard.
- The author will demonstrate how to handle medications such as insulin shortages, which some individuals must take daily.
- You will learn why cabbage leaves are excellent for treating poison. Cabbage leaves are a great pain reliever with chemicals that can pull poison or pus out of a wound.
And so much more!
Gift #1: Wild Edibles You Can Forage for or Find Around Your House
According to Dr. Maybell, Venezuelans who could no longer afford to buy food from the market ate a variety of herbs with life-saving properties. Dr. Maybell claims that some of these plants also flourish near your residence. With this addition, you’ll be able to identify wild edibles and use your backyard grocery.
Gift #2: Natural Healing Secrets of Native Americans
In this bonus guide, you will find the potent natural medicines upon which indigenous peoples relied long before the beginning of modern medicine. These plants will eventually be worth their weight in gold. With this, you will never run out of medication and always have a method to assist yourself or a family member in need. The plants they utilized are still available in the US. All you need to do is learn how to properly identify and transform them into the cures the indigenous used for centuries.
Where to buy the Home Doctor Book
The Home Doctor Book is available for $37 on the official website. Dr. Maybell has kept the program’s existence a secret so that only women with true weight issues can benefit. Included in the purchase of the Home Doctor are all accessories.
The author promises a money-back guarantee for sixty days. It enables consumers to personalize their experience without the danger of losing any money. If you are unhappy with the results of Home Doctor, you may request a refund. For more information, please contact the customer service group at the following address:
- Return Address: 2549 Waukegan Rd PMB 45933, Bannockburn, IL 60015
The Home Doctor Pricing IMAGE
Whether you are a parent, a caregiver, or simply someone who wants to be able to take care of yourself in a pinch, the Home Doctor book is a must-have. Each section includes a list of home remedies that can be used to treat the condition. The author wrote The Home Doctor Book because she wanted to give people the tools they need to care for themselves and their loved ones in an emergency. It provides readers with information on dealing with common health problems such as colds, flu, and allergies.
Home Doctor Book is an invaluable resource for anyone who wants to be prepared for any eventuality. Many people have found the book helpful and even featured on popular TV shows. The Home Doctor’s book contains home-use strategies, preventive measures, complementary therapies, and traditional medical treatments. Dr. Maybell hopes it will help people feel more prepared and confident if they ever find themselves in a medical emergency.