We are proud residents and local business owners of Delta. In return, we would like to thank our fellow neighbours and readers of the North Delta Reporter for your continued positive feedback!
Many clients have asked if we are going to continue renewing the monthly discounts in Delta. As it is our largest discount, we will continue to review it monthly. Our goal is to make junk removal as affordable as possible during these challenging times for everyone.
For our Delta clients, the $79 pick-up fee is waived until Oct. 31. For all items outside or in your garage, simply pay $0.29 per pound with no minimum weight charge. Regular surcharge rates apply. Just point to what you want gone, and our team will take care of the rest.
Our mission is to help you and your family regain space in your home. To do so, here are common questions you’ve asked:
- Were you founded in Delta? Yes, we certainly are! We are homegrown in Delta, BC.
- What do you take? We take furniture, electronics, appliances, construction debris, yard debris and more. Call us to discuss what you would like removed and we’ll be happy to give you a quote.
- Do you recycle? Yes, we always do our best to recycle material whenever possible. This includes wood, metal, electronics, cardboard and so much more!
- Do you load the material? Yes, we do all the loading and lifting for you!
- How many people do you send to the house? A truck team of two is sent to every pickup.
- How do you weigh material? Each of our trucks has Measurement Canada-certified scales built right into them. This allows us to weigh your material onsite.
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of material you can take? We have waived our 200-pound minimum charge until Oct. 31 and we do not have a maximum amount. For example, 250lbs at $0.29/lb would cost $72.50 + GST. This includes all labour, transportation and disposal fees.
- How do I schedule a pickup? Call
604-505-5865seven days a week or book online at 505junk.com/DeltaCleanUp.
As a reminder, we are all united in our efforts to keep COVID-19 at bay. We want to share a few policies that we have put in place to keep our team and community safe:
- Sanitization: The interior of our trucks are cleaned after serving every client.
- Hand washing: Cleaning stations are provided in every truck and employees are washing hands before and after every pickup.
- Masks: Truck team members are equipped with a mask for every pickup.
- Physical distancing: All material must be located outside (front yard, back yard, or in a garage) to take advantage of the promotion. Our team and clients maintain a six-foot minimum distance onsite. If you require a pickup inside your house or apartment, please call us.
- Contactless payments: Credit card or E-transfer payments are done securely over the phone with our head office.
To book your pickup with 505-Junk, discuss scheduling or receive a quote, please call
Let’s do our part and continue to recycle together!
– Alex Elsey, Barry Hartman and Scott Foran