1. Fog advisory re-issued for Metro Vancouver
Morning commuters faced a misty drive to work as a fog advisory was issued once again for Metro Vancouver. See more >
2. Legacy of Maple Ridge teen lives on through foundation
Amanda Todd’s mother Carol stresses the importance of putting the phone down and talking with children. See more >
3. Poor ventilation likely cause of carbon monoxide incident at Delta farm
All 42 patients have been released from hospital, according to the Delta Fire Battalion Chief. See more >
Update: major incident in Delta was at a farm where there was exposure to carbon monoxide.
13 ambulances responded to a major incident in Delta. More than 40 patients have been transported to hospital – 32 in stable condition, 10 in serious to critical condition.
— EmergHealthServices (@BC_EHS) December 10, 2017
4. Man frustrated that Vancouver taxi driver won’t take him home to New Westminster
“Nothing’s going to change. I’ve done my bit and posted that . Whatever I say or do going forward, nothing is going to change.” See more >
5. Candlelight vigil held for Surrey basketball player, who is remembered as ‘great kid’ with ‘promising future’
Panorama Ridge Secondary’s Raphael Alcoreza died in hospital Thursday night after collapsing mid-game. See more >