As residents and local business owners in Delta, we always do our best to support local events. We have supported the Delta Shoreline Cleanup initiative, participated in the Sun Festival Parade, and even won a few awards thanks to the Delta Chamber of Commerce. More now than ever, we want to support the Delta community as a whole.
We know that many individuals, including our own office team, have been at home preventing the spread of COVID-19. Many of you have used this time creatively to complete a home project, clear out your garage, or empty an attic. Not surprisingly, you have built up quite a pile. The expectation was that you could regain your space with the Delta Spring Clean-Up, and unfortunately it has been cancelled.
We are grateful that our company, 505-Junk, has been deemed an essential service by the Province of British Columbia. Many of you have reached out to us for support already, and we appreciate you keeping your business local. To the rest of Delta, we would like to support you as well. We are waiving our $79 pick up fee and simply charging $0.29 per pound, with no minimum charge. Just point to what you want gone, and our team will take care of the rest.
Additionally, the normal restrictions that apply to the Delta Spring Clean-Up service do not apply to our services. In addition to no maximum pile size, we are also able to take the following items:
- Furniture and electronics
- Appliances and power tools
- Construction materials
- And so much more
We are all united in our efforts to keep COVID-19 at bay. We want to share a few policies we have put in place to keep our team and community safe:
- Sanitization: The interior of our trucks are cleaned after servicing every client.
- Hand washing: Cleaning stations are provided in every truck and employees are washing hands before and after every pick up.
- Physical distancing: We are sending one team member per truck with two trucks sent to every site. All material must be located outside (front yard, back yard, or in a garage)
- Touch point: All payments are contactless.
A full list of our current COVID-19 policies can be found on our website at 505junk.com.
To book your pick up, discuss scheduling, or receive a quote, phone
From our family to yours,
Alex Elsey, Barry Hartman, and Scott Foran